Stop Smoking Program
Take the first step to beginning a new life as a healthy, non-smoker.
Tobacco use is the single most preventable cause of disease and death in the United States. Living a smoke-free life is one of the best things you can do for your health and, you don't have to do it alone! Our nurse practitioners will help you choose a quit date and provide the support you need.
National research shows professional counseling combined with drug treatment produces the highest cessation rates.
Sign up today for the Sutter Express Care – 1, 2, 3 Stop Smoking program and let our highly trained clinicians help you quit for good.
Who is eligible?
Anyone 18 years of age or older.
How much does the program cost?
We offer two options:
- Prepay $150 for all three visits
- Pay in two installments - $75 for the first visit and $75 for the second.
Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted.
What does the program offer?
- 3 individualized consultations
- Follow-up support and encouragement
- Identification of personal smoking triggers and coping strategies
- Physical exam and monitoring of blood pressure, weight and stress management
- Counseling to determine personalized quitting strategy and review of medications
- Monitoring of withdrawal symptoms and side effects of medications
- Tips for long term success
- Nicotine replacement (gum, patch, nasal spray, inhaler and lozenges)
- Behavioral counseling
To get started in our program please complete the form and we will be happy to get you enrolled as soon as possible.
Hear more about the "1, 2, 3 Stop Smoking" program from Tyla Healton, NP.